Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A new Year and a new Experience!

We have enjoyed reading the Mortensen family blog so much that we decided to create our own for your viewing pleasure. We won't have any yummy healthy recipes, head banging boys or cute brown haired girls, but we will have a lot of big blue eyes, chubby chubby cheeks and very adorable smiles. I know it is a couple months past the new year but that's pretty much our time clock, a couple months behind :) Thanks for coming, we will try to keep it entertaining.

2 comments:

Mortensen Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mortensen Family said...

Congratulations on your new blog Bunny! I'm excited to share in your experiences.

Although imitation is the highest form of flattery, it grieves me none the less to have to do this, as your brother and all, but in order to avoid pending trademark violations I am bound to point out the blaring fact that "THE JONES STATION WAGON" sounds suspiciously similar to another blog site that I am intimately connected to.

In order to bring this unfortunate situation to a speedy closure, I would ask that you cease and desist from all forms and usage of the word "WAGON".

May I recommend a blog title that may help to resolve this sticky situation........

"KEEPING UP WITH THE JONESES"

I am confident your creativity will help you avoid possible fines and/or jail time. Just ask Nick about how serious the penalties can be!

Love ya Bun. Keep up the good work!

Bryan