Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day Sweetheart! I love you. I am so proud of the Father you are and how easily it comes to you. Kevin adores you and loves when you get home from work and play with him. Kevin has so many wonderful examples to look up to but I am glad you are his Number 1.
Happy Grandpa's Day! Kevin has learned so many things from you in his short little life so far. Some of them I don't appreciate :) but others I am grateful for. We are so lucky and happy to live close enough ;) to you that Kevin has plenty of opportunity to learn many more things from you.
May the Force be with you!
Happy Daddy's Day Daddy! I hope you had a good day and I love you very, very, very much.
I just wanted to thank you for all of the time and support you have devoted to Esther, Kevin and I. We all love you and want to wish you a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

3 comments:

Grandma Castle said...

Very cute blog and some pretty special Father's! Kevin is rich with male role models. What a lucky little guy, he sure has an abundance of adoring spoilers! Cute Blog, great shots!!! Hugs and Kisses!!!

Grandpa Castle said...

Cool posting, but I want to know who's tummy that is in the first shot =) I think I have the copy-rights on that...

Anonymous said...

You're a brave brave women to put that picture out for all to see. I wouldnt have dared show my belly back in the day. (hee hee) That is a sweet picture though.

Hugs - Aunt Julie