Thursday, August 2, 2007

XXX-Turkey-XXX

We went bowling a couple weeks ago and had a lot of fun.
Kevin takes after his Mom and is a very good bowler.
Jacob enjoyed kicking at the balls.

Arthur had his own bowling tricks that got him several strikes.

Moki "used the bumpers since they were there".

and Alex loved watching the ball roll slowly down the aisle FOREVER!!

Mom however, broke the cardinal rule of bowling and stepped over the line.

Her punishment was a few akward steps, a sail through the air and a thud on the floor. Moki ended up dragging her back over the line.

The air conditioning was broken and it was SOOO hot in there, so we decided to go cool off in the arcade before going home.

Kevin loved one game in particular. I showed him once to hit each button nd from then on he did it by himself.

He loved the lights and the sounds and playing with Alex like a big boy.


2 comments:

Mortensen Family said...

Okay..I loved this post! I love how you were carrying the babe while bowling. I love how Arthur was 'in love' with his bowling ball. I love how you got 'real action' shots of Grandma C....Even though that had to be awfully painful! Poor Gal!!

Good Job Bun!

Love ya, Em

The Castle Carrage said...

I like the gal with your voice doing the quote thing! I want music on my blog only I just don't know what song to pick. And just for the record, that was painful for the Poor Ole Gal. I have no tuck and roll in my old bones, so I just have to fall and humiliate myself. The girls could have been more helpful, but the were too busy taking pictures and laughing to be much help. It was a fun day though and Grandma got lots of kisses and hugs! You and Moki take some pretty great pictures, except for a few bad shots there. :)