Thursday, January 24, 2008


Well atleast there is an 85% chance that it is a girl! We have to verify with our Dr. next week. Our Technician said it was really small but she could see 3 white lines and nothing sticking out.


Nick has had all his fingers and toes crossed for a girl but he was still completely shocked when......

She said: "I think you broke the Jones curse"

Nick: "A Girl?" (dumbfounded look)

She said: "Yep. 85% chance of a girl"

You could see the toyota jump just building up inside of him, just aching to be released. While I waited "patiently" for the restroom, Nick ran to the lobby so he could start telling everyone he could think of that Mikyla Connie Jones would be joining our family July 4th 2008.

We went to Babies 'R' Us after and Nick floated over to the girls section. Boy things kept catching my eye for Kevin and Nick would make sure he quickly pulled me back to the girls clothes. Although several pink things were on the top of his list, Nick ended up choosing this adorable turquise and green dress with frilly socks for her "homecoming" outfit.

I was voting for another boy but we are both very excited to bring home a little pink bundle!!

2 comments:

Comeau Clan said...

Yeah!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnnDee said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Congrats to you both. I am excited to see what she'll look like-I know she'll be beautiful!