Tuesday, February 12, 2008

3 years......and 14 days!!!!

I'm a little late posting for our Anniversary post, but better late than never. Nick and I trade every other year who is in charge of our Anniversary and who is in charge of Valentines. That way both of us don't plan something or we have to split our allowance. This was Nick's year.

We have been really busy working on the house, me being sick and don't have very much spending money (if it isn't being spent on the house) and a couple days before our Anniversary I was put on semi-bedrest, so Nick's plans had to be thrown out.
He let me sleep in late, then took me to Sugar's for breakfast. We were going to go to Mesquite and play Miniture Golf because it's something we love and haven't done for awhile and it was on my "okay to do" list. But the miniture golf course is only open on weekends and it was a tuesday. So we tried to think of other things we could do that were on my "okay to do" list and that we wouldn't have to travel far away for or spend more then $25 bucks.

We finally decided on laying around and resting while Kevin took a nap. After he woke up we went to the Inside Scoop to grab some creamy ice cream. Later that night after we put Kevin to sleep we settled down for a nice relaxing game of........

HALO (it's a video game)!!!!!
We may not be the most romantic couple on the face of the planet but it was a wonderful day. I spent the day sleeping, relaxing, eating great food, spending time with the two best men in the world and playing a great shoot 'em up game with the love of my life. I'm looking forward to another wonderful year.

3 comments:

Moki said...

I like your idea of make it up as you go, it sort of says alot about knowing each other and being able to have a good time just being together...except for the HALO part! Love you guys, Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary you two! It has been a fun eventful year this year. Hard to beleive you have been married 3 years already and have a new baby on the way. Dad says to live long and prosper. We love you, Mom & Dad Castle

Mortensen Family said...

You guys are so cute!

The End.

Love, Em