Friday, February 29, 2008

Snow Day

We went to Mt. Charleston the other day to play in the snow. I didn't do any sledding but Kevin and Nick went over and over again. Here are some short 6-10 second long videos of our fun in the sun and snow!

There were some bad rides......

NICK:


video

KEVIN:


video

Some scary rides.....

NICK:


video

KEVIN:


video

Some Triumphant rides......

NICK:


video

KEVIN:


video

And some Together rides.........


video

We had a really, really fun day! Thank you Grandma and Grandpa.

3 comments:

Fundomer & JoJo said...

I love that you put videos on your blog. Do you do it the same way as a picture? Or is there something special you should do? Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Wish we had time to go with you!

Mortensen Family said...

FuN pOsT bUn!

That little Kevin has the cutest smile this side of the Mississippi!!

Love you girly,
Em

Anonymous said...

I thought I commented already on this post. That was a fun day and I want to do it again before we don't have any more snow. I agree with Em, that is one cute baby. Great to hear that your new one is doing great! Love Mom