Tuesday, March 18, 2008

It must be Spring!!

Nick and I made a deal the other day. If I would help him on the roof for a couple hours he would "take the rest of the day off" and we could all go to the Rez. I fulfilled my part of the bargain so we hopped in the Rhino and off we went.
We were both shocked at how FULL it is. It looks like it's going to over flow. And all of our favorite beaches were several feet under water!!!

The water was still a little chilly but it was warm enough outside that Kevin had fun running through the shallow spots. He drove his cars around and splashed for a couple hours.

I haven't measured Kevin's heigth at all (I know bad Mom) BUT.......these swimming trunks were this long last year.!!!
We had a blast and are very excited to make many more trips to the Rez.

5 comments:

AnnDee said...

I'm jealous! It's not near that warm here! Not fair.

Comeau Clan said...

I am glad to see someone else's kid is as white as mine :) Cute pics! Looks like you guys had fun. Oh, and I love the rubber ducky.

Anonymous said...

That swim suit was adorable last year and it is still adorable or is it that adorable boy! I am sorry to have missed the res trip, but the cruise was lovely. I love the blogs because I didn't even know about the res trip because I was gone. Nice to catch up on the happenings around town. Hugs and Kisses Grandma Castle

Anonymous said...

I love looking at your Blogs as it keeps me up to date on what is going on when I don't see you too often. I am disappointed though as I just keep looking at the construction of your home and don't see any progress at all. Maybe I will have to come down and spend a day so I can see for myself !!!
Love, G Mac

Emily said...

yep, he's cute alright.

It was fun to visit with you today.

You are a great mom! Who cares about his height, he's obviously healthy.
Just think of all the money you're saving in child wardrobe fees.

Love ya deeper than the Rez!