Monday, May 19, 2008

Shave and a Haircut

BOTH my boys have been in need of a serious Haircut! Nick has been asking for about 2 weeks and Kevin has been patiently putting up with all the comments about his un-tame hair. I didn't really want to cut Kevin's long thick hair off and I actually have something to grab when Nick's hair is this length. Finally I decided to just do it and get it over with. Hair always grows back.
Here are the BEFORE, DURING and AFTER shots.....

Sadly, Kevin holds still better than Nick does and doesn't give me grief about how long it's taking!!!! I must say that both my boys look SO MUCH BETTER with their hair cut Police style!!

3 comments:

The Comeau Family said...

whoa, the pictures are so creative. Can I send Benjy to you next? jk. Hey, do you remember when we would cut Kevin T. hair on your porch?

Anonymous said...

I like the hair long too, but short is great for the summer. Love the cuts. Mom

Emily said...

That Kevin has such an adorable little face... he looks good in any hairstyle!