Thursday, August 21, 2008

Water Fight!

The other day Kevin and I invited Alex, Jakers and Auntie Moki over for a water fight.
I spent 30 minutes before they got there filling water balloons and a good hour while they were there filling as fast as they could grab 'em.
They had a blast and it was so much fun to watch them. However, the most fun they had was when Auntie Moki started scooping water out of the pool so Jakers could lay down and not drowned.
Jakers waited for her to finish.
And Alex and Kevin made sure they were right there to show her where to throw the water!
They never got tired of getting the water dumped, thrown or splashed on them. Alex had his new goggles on and wanted it "right in the face"
Kevin not realizing that he didn't have goggles on and wanting to be just like Alex, got it right in the "side".
Finally the pool was shallow enough for Jakers to get in but that didn't save him from bucket full of water. I put sunscreen on Kevin but he did get his first sunburn. It was nice and red but he didn't complain. I can't wait for it to cool down but I'm not looking forward to the end of Summer activities!!!

5 comments:

Fire -n- Ice said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I wish we lived there so we could do some fun activities with you. Maybe you guys can move to Vegas some day! HA!HA! Me... I can do without summer activities as long as it's cool enough to spend time outside. I LOVE the fall! But your water fight does look super fun!

The Comeau Family said...

Awe, how fun. I wish I lived close by so I could join in the fun! You took some cute pictures of the kids! Hey guess what, I am gonna go to Kevin's reception in Sept! Wish you could come too.

The Castle Carrage said...

I was there, it was fun, but hot!!!! Need to be wet or in the water this time of year. Cute, cute boys! I think the Castle needs a big built in pool with a bubble for year around swimming and a large shallow end for little ones? Love Grandma Castle

The Comeau Family said...

Hey- I tagged you! Go check out my blog.

Emily said...

Bun, Your Pictures! Your Pictures!!

TO DIE FOR!!!

Simply Amazing!!

Keep it up girly!!

Love you, Em