Thursday, September 18, 2008

Video Blog

So we are back from our great adventure in Utah! It is soo beautiful up there this time of year. It makes you want to live up there, but all I have to do is look at some pictures of snow and the feeling leaves! Anyways, We went 4-wheeling for 3 days in Marysvale. For those of you who don't know where that is, it is a little dip in the road, in Utah. Sorry Garb it's true, beautiful, but true. My awesome parents paid for this 4 room cabin that we all stayed in.......



Grandma & Grandpa Mortensen



Grandma Mac



Mom & Dad



Moki, Arthur, Alex & Jacob



Bryan, Emily, Myra & Myles



Me, Nick, Kevin & Wyatt



It was a blast! I took 701 pictures over the 3 days so I made a video using only about a hundred of them! The first one is of us riding, hiking, playing and just having fun. The second one is just scenery. It was gorgeous up there!



Enjoy!


Thank you so much Mom and Dad for the trip. It was soo much fun and has filled us with so many wonderful memories! We love you and are so grateful to be apart of one of the best families on earth. You guys are the best!


And for those of you who can't figure out who was in all the Pics with my Hubby Nick?!?! It was me. Yes I changed my hair again. That will be another post!

Sorry it took me so long to post about our trip. I haven't been able to get the videos to download right. Better late than never!

6 comments:

The Castle Carriage said...

Oh my Gosh !!! Dad and I were sitting here in tears.(Until the final Nick picture on the scenery!!!) Hee Hee! What fun pictures, and perfect music. We loved the scenery, you could almost smell the fresh cold air, its like being there all over. We are definately going to make this an annual trip. Dad and I think you and Moki could start a sisters photography company and do really great things, like keep us in the life and maybe pay for the future trips??? Love you Mom & Dad

Emily said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!

GOOD JOB!!

Emily said...

What I meant to say was:

Incredible, fabulous, out-of-this- world amazing job!!!

Phew...that's better.

Love you tons, Em

Fire -n- Ice said...

Looks like you had a GREAT time. Wish I could have been there! Hmmmm... Maybe we should do a twin family outing! :0) Cute videos!

Fire -n- Ice said...

I guess without toilets you have to improvise. That's right! Mark your territory O King of the Hill!
-Nate-

The Castle Carriage said...

Bunny, I need a new song on my blog. Nick, stop marking your territory. Geeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Mom