Friday, November 21, 2008

Still playing Catch up!

On Sunday (the twins b-day) we headed over to Jones' for dinner, family and cake. Wyatt loves this bouncer that G&G Jones have. And with Grandpa and Kevin 'playing' with him, he had a BLAST!
All of the kids LOVE their uncles. They fight over who gets to play with them. Nick was holding Caiden (which is a feat in and of itself) Kevin and Kevyn all at the same time. Nick would run around while Nate chased. The kids giggled and giggled.

Her is Kevyn adoring her uncle. I think it's funny that Lacey and Caiden are the only ones that can tell Nick and Nate apart ( no Kevin can't) So all the kids just say "Uncle". When both 'uncles' are over, "Uncle" is about the only word you hear over, and over, and over, and over......

The boys shared a cake and Jenna actually fit 26 candles on their. Personally I think they should have squeezed 52 on but Dad didn't want the smoke alarms to go off.

Here's a close up of the flaming inferno.


video
Here is a short video of "uncle" playing with the kids.
This happened several weeks later, but it is another birthday party so I thought I would throw it in. We had a Arthur, Myra, Nick combined b-day/Halloween party. Since Nick didn't dress up for Halloween I made him dress up for the party. So here he is in his farmer get up with his little piggy.
There was a ton of food! Mom had quesadillas, fruit, veggies, salads, chips with 3 different dips, etc, etc, etc.......There was sooooo much food!
And of course there were presents. Grandma Castle made Myra this beautiful dress for her American Girl Doll that she adores! It was perfect. Myra was soo excited about the new outfit she didn't want to open anymore presents, just dress her doll in her new outfit!

Thank you everyone for two of the best birthday days ever! Hopefully I can get all caught up because tomorrow we are going on a triple date to give the twins our (me and kelli) birthday gift. And I know you will want to see pics!


5 comments:

Bowler Family said...

Happy
birthday Nick!!!! Luv brent ashley & ella

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures Bunny, It's always fun to remember events through pictures, and of course, the boys look to cute...and I ddon't mean Nick and Nathen =)

Emily said...

Hooray for all of your new posts!

I am excited to see/read all about your big birthday triple date.

Keep up the fun posts!

Love you tons, Em

Christina said...

Cute family! :) I'd love to do a police kit, don't have any graphics on it at the moment though. lol. I did a firefighters Heroes kit and this was only my 2nd "heroes" series. If I ever do find what I need to do justice for the police kit I'll definitely give you a heads up!

Emily said...

Esther, you sweet thing, your blog designing is absolutely adorable....all 3 of them. Good Work!