Sunday, January 18, 2009

Halo in real life

My dad has been trying to get everyone paintballing again for almost a year now. He has stocked up wood and made a Paintball arena down in the field. It really is a cool course. This picture is only half of the field.





So after a couple weeks of nobodys schedules working out, we all got together and played a few rounds. There were only five of us but we had a lot of fun!

After we played several rounds we let the little kids shoot off some paint. They had a blast! Kevin was soo funny when he shot. Everytime he pulled the trigger he flinched and blinked his eyes. It scared him but he loved it.

Grandpa was very nice to sit there and let Kevin shoot/waste a hopper full or more of balls.

Here is the rock that Kevin, Jacob and Alex all 'painted'

This is Nick and I wearing our 'halo' gear. I like to keep pointing out to Nick that my team won more games than his team. he likes to point out that I also have more bruises from getting hit more often than him! Oh well, no pain no win, or something like that!

2 comments:

Fire -n- Ice said...

I think I prefer Halo. I don't like to get hit... it hurts too bad. You are more of a woman han me! :)

The Castle Carriage said...

Esther is a gutsy brave and daring player, and she has the bruises to prove it. I also hear tell she can whip Nicks butt in Halo. Way to go Esther. Love Mom & Dad