Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Goodbye to a beautiful building

I feel heartsick that the Logandale chapel is gone. I have so many memories of sitting in the primary room learning new songs. I can still see the pictures my teacher used when we learned "picture a Christmas". I don't really have much to say about it, but I love the way the pictures turned out. To me they show the disaster, the loss, the perseverance and the hope. I know there are a lot of steeple pictures but they are my favorite. I for one am ready to share the Hinckley chapel and see a new beautiful House of God go up.











4 comments:

Fire -n- Ice said...

I can't believe it burnt. Thanks for the pictures, I have been curious to see what it looked like. I saw a few on some news websites, but they didn't show much. I hope everything runs smoothly for the next steps of recovery. thanks again for the pictures.

Emily said...

As usual, your pictures are fabulous! I think everyone is gonna miss that good old church. But, where there is a new church...there is room for new memories! :)

Love ya, Em

Bowler Family said...

Your pictures are so good! I have been meaning to get a hold of you... I want you to take some of my little Ella one of these days. She's kind of moody so I'm kind of nervous to try and make her have pictures!!

Trent & Tara said...

Great job on the photos. They look really cool. I still can't believe that is gone and burnt down.