Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Deep Fried Country Air

Yes the Clark County Fair and Rodeo finally arrived! I love getting outside with my family and just enjoying a good fair! We had soo much fun this year and the weather was nice 2 out of the 3 days. Of course I took about 500 pictures but here are just a few showing how much fun we had!

Wyatt loved riding in the wagon and only tried to crawl out if we stopped. Everyone we passed would say "now that's how you enjoy a fair". Kevin loved the fake horsies (merry-go-round) but when he got to ride the real horsies he was ecstatic!! He laughed and smiled the whole ride.

Wyatt and Wyatt were giving each other "kisses" while Daddy and Kevin were watching "dogs and giraffes and lions" (fuzzy somethings, wild cat with a long neck and tigers)

Wyatt stole food from ANYONE who got close enough. Kevin and his juice cup were never far apart. He even told me, "Brother wagon no" because Wyatt kept reaching across the wagon and taking Kevin's juice.

Saturday it rained and rained and rained and rained and rained. Wyatt loved bundling up with Grandma and looking around. Kevin got to "jump jump jump" again this year. He loved it! The higher the guy bounced him, the bigger his smile got.

We spent a lot of time looking at the piggies and I loved this saddle right outside. Yes Wyatt is wearing no pants and a coat. He had just soaked his pants and had been riding on Grandma's lap in a blanket. Kevin refused to look at me but thought Aunt Mok was hilarious!

This year in the Small Animals tent they had a Kids Garden area. It was a HUGE area full of sand and there were onions, carrots and potatoes buried inside. Kevin would have spent ALL DAY in there if we wanted to sit and watch. Wyatt I think would have preferred Grandma's lap over the sand.

Wyatt loved all the noisy animals. He smiled and giggled and thought they were great. Kevin on the other hand loved the bunnies but thought all the other animals were loud.

Here is another picture of Wyatt stealing food and Kevin suckin' down on his juice.

I think these pictures speak for themselves!

We had such a fun time! Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Jones for the Tickets!! Kevin rode rides until he couldn't ride anymore. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Castle for the pony ride and watching our boys so Nick and I could "look" at things without 2 boys.

We can't wait for next year!








5 comments:

Fire -n- Ice said...

It looks like you guys had fun! You did a better job of taking pictures than I did. I hardly took any compared to normal, but I guess I was there less time this year. Anyway... cute pictures of your cute boys! I'm glad you guys had fun.

Greg and Mel said...

you guys have such cute boys! I wish the wash county fair was fun so I could take the kids, but its stupid. Anyways, cute pictures, cute kids!! and thanks for the birthday wishes!
-mel

Bowler Family said...

How fun! Your boys look like they had a blast. It was good to see you.

Cinnamon said...

You got some great pictures! I love Kevin's britches, and Wyatt ready for his bite from his dad. What cuties!

Emily said...

Your picture colors are so vibrant...and your little models are so dang cute!