Thursday, April 16, 2009

Something to laugh about

I was checking out blogs this morning while the boys played. I was on my Sister-in-laws blog while Kevin was playing in the same room as me. I clicked play on the little video she had uploaded for our viewing pleasure and immediately started laughing. Kevin came over to investigate and we both laughed. Being that I have NO bladder control as of late I basically did pee my pants. Kevin however, made it to the potty in time. After watching the video at least 10 times I decided to video Kevin watching the video. He has calmed down some but it is still funny.

If you want to watch the video that started this go here.

video

1 comment:

Meka said...

I love how Kevin is copying Emily's little boy. Kevin can't quite commit to whacking himself as hard though!