Sunday, August 2, 2009

Now, back to your original broadcasting.....

I know we've been absent from the blogging world for the last 14 weeks. I feel bad, so here is a run down on what we've been doing.

MAY

Week 1

We celebrated Mother's

Week 2

We discovered water balloons for the first time this summer.


Week 3

We were very adventureous!


Week 4

We swam and swam and swam and swam.

Week 5

We broke out with a rash and had a lot of time together.


JUNE

Week 1

We got our first haircut, just in time for a photoshoot.


Week 2

We turned one!!!

Week 3

We celebrated Dad's

Week 4

We stayed in our new pool until our skin wrinkled.

July

Week 1

We enjoyed the 4th of July and Emily's baptism, on the same day!!

Week 2

We hung out at an OPEN water park!

Week 3

We got pumped up.

Week 4

We stayed WELL hydrated.

Week 5

We had a hard time leaving the perfect Utah temps for the second time this summer.

So there is a re-cap of our summer. We can't believe it is August already! Check back soon because I will be posting regularly, I promise, and I will be posting a little news about all 5 of us, individually.

Thanks for not giving up on us!

7 comments:

Bowler Family said...

Yay! I'm glad you're back!!

The Castle Carriage said...

Very cute pics and very fun summer fun. Two of the cutest boys in the world. They look cute with pink. Gonna have to get used to that. Yea!

Fire -n- Ice said...

Yay...I'm glad your back! It's fun to hear about your cute little family! It lokos like you have had a very fun filled summer. Lucky! Hope you continue to keep having fun. I can't wait to hear about it. Oh yeah.... Did you erase your list of blogs on the side or can I just not see them?

Sheena said...

Hey! It was good to hear from ya! What a cute family you guys make! It looks like you guys had a busy fun summer. Kids are so fun aren't they.

Sheena said...

Hey! It was good to hear from ya! What a cute family you guys make! It looks like you guys had a busy fun summer. Kids are so fun aren't they.

Meka said...

Oh my goodness it's about time! How are you? Thanks for your comment, it means A LOT coming from one of the most talented people I know when it comes to crafts. I know you could make anything I make easily!

Emily said...

There you are! Blogland was missing you Jones people!

Thanks for playin' with us today. Hope you get a good nights rest tonight.

Love ya loads.