Thursday, August 27, 2009

Oh what do you do in the summertime?

When all the world is green.......
Do you stand on Dad's head?

Or wish for your bed?

Or splash water to the sky?

Is that what you do?

So do I!


Here is a little video of Kevin and Daddy playing "round and round and round" as Kevin calls it.

video


Kevin will be turning 3 in just over a week!! I can't believe he is so big. As the kids are going back to school I can't even believe that he will be heading off on one of those big buses for Kindergarten in just 2 years!!

Anyways, we are having his party on the 7th. Anyone who follows our blog is more then welcome to come. I don't have everyone's e-mail so I'm posting it here. You don't have to bring a gift, just come and have fun!

The invitation was designed by Mimi Nicole. She does AWESOME invitations for any occasion. She also does free backgrounds, go check out her blog!

1 comment:

Fire -n- Ice said...

Oh how fun to get out and cool off every now and then. I just got done walking Lacey to school and cool water sounds REALLY nice right now. Too bad I have to go VT in 30 minutes! Can't wait for Kevin's party! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up?