Friday, August 28, 2009

Staying well hydrated

Everyother Thursday the Castle cousins get together to play and Grandma Castle reads a couple books. It's a lot of fun to sit and visit with my sisters and Mom and watch our kids play. I remember loving when we went to Utah and I could play with my cousins. I'm soo glad that my kids cousins live close by and they can play on a regular basis.

Grandma Castle patched an old water slide and put it up on her roof. She brought big buckets of water out and dumped ice in them so us ladies could soak our feet. The buckets never saw our feet becuse they were always full of kids!

Wyatt loved being able to play in the water without being held or having a floaty. He loved when Daddy would throw him up on the slide and down he'd slip to the bottom. He always had a huge grin on his face and hated when Daddy's arms got tired and wouldn't throw him up anymore.

Kevin was a die hard. He climbed, slide, ran around and did it again for two hours straight. Kevin loves any form of water and any friend, so friends and water together was like heaven for him!

Thank you so much Grandma Castle for making Castle Cousin day so much fun. Thank you for setting up all the chairs, umbrellas and water AND taking it all down again. You are wonder woman!!

4 comments:

Fire -n- Ice said...

Fun! I'm glad you are able to get out and have such a fun time. My poor kids who are stuck living in Vegas with nothing fun to do! And it's all my fault!

The Castle Carriage said...

Thanks for coming everyone!Love Grandma

Emily said...

Hooray for Castle Cousin Reading Club. And hooray for your ever-amazing photo skills!

Sheena said...

Colorful pictures! What a fun blog and cute family!