Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday Snapshots

For those of you who are wondering why I've started doing Sunday Snapshots, I'll explain. We should look for the blessings that God gives us everyday, but it seems to be the easiest on Sunday after our spiritual cups have been filled. Since our blog is more like a family journal I wanted to take time each Sunday to look back over the week and pick just a couple "snapshots" that remind me of how much Heavenly Father loves me. How much He has given me and how much I have to be grateful for. I could write an explanation under each picture letting you know why that one touched me so much, but to me the pictures speak for themselves.

So that's why I do Sunday Snapshots. It's simply a personal reminder of how blessed I was this week.




No comments: