Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wandom Wednesday

In the last 2 weeks I've had the chance to shoot 3 different photo shoots. I LOVE taking pictures and these were especially fun because they were 3 of the cutest girls I know. So in order of age here are my TOP 10 from each shoot.

WARNING! This is a very long post........

Mekyla Connie Jones

















Madison Nicole Jones












Myra Nellie Mortensen











So there you have it. Thank you Mortensen and Jones Families for letting me take your pictures. I really had a good time and love doing it!

P.S. and yes if you were counting there were 15 not 10 of Mekyla. I couldn't help it.........I'm kind of partial :)

5 comments:

Meka said...

Those are all so good! The wedding ring idea is great! Which tutu photo are you going to enter into the BBB contest??

Fire -n- Ice said...

You do such a good job!! Thank You again!

Emily said...

Such beautiful girls...such great pictures!

Emily said...

Oh...and about the little felt owl...

I've seen lotsa owl crafts lately, so I copied the 'body' of what I've seen and added some details.

They're super easy and fun, to boot. ;)

The Castle Carriage said...

Oh my gosh, such great pictures. Great job Bunny, what a deal you guys got. Love you Jones family!