Saturday, November 21, 2009

Saturday Summary

We haven't been up to much this week. I've been painting and Nick's been playing Mr. Mom.

We did go to the Dentist. It was Kevin's first time. I was worried because brushing his teeth is really hit and miss. He loves his teeth brushed, but he is usually eating when I jump in the bathroom to get ready and by the time he's done, I've forgotten! I know I'm a bad Mom.

Anyways, He was really good. I had to fill out paperwork so they took him back without me........he grabbed the assistants hand and walked off!!! When I got back there he was just laying there with his mouth open, easy as you please. Candy, the assistant, said that he was better than most 7 yr olds. And I am happy to report that none of us had cavities. That was a relief and a major accomplishment for me :) Here he is showing me his Darby toothbrush and Bob squarepants toothpaste.

We've been doing a lot of sleeping this week. Wyatt and Kevin have been taking 3 hour naps and Mekyla has to be woken up after 4 hours to eat. I'm always up for more sleep and Nick hardly ever gets the amount he should. I am very grateful that ALL my kids are GOOD sleepers!

It's been cold this week. We've officially turned off our air and even open the windows to let the cold breeze come in. I love bundling up, drinking hot chocolate and watching the kids play in their cute coats. It's been nice to throw on long sleeves and enjoy the outside again. I prefer the heat of the summer, but it's so much easier to play outside in the winter! If we had a fireplace, life would be perfect right now.


And just one last little tid bit of information. Thursday night/Friday morning Nick and I went to the midnight premier of New Moon. It was GREAT!! About 20 times through out the movie, nick leaned over and said "This is great". We both really enjoyed it. It was a long night and I got 3 hours of sleep before I had to go painting, but it was very worth it!!

That's it for this week. Hope you have a crisp and snuggley week!

2 comments:

Fire -n- Ice said...

Fun! Fun!! I'm glad your kids are good sleepers too. Sleep is wonderful!! :o) And good work with no cavities... I wish I could have said the same for my kids!

Bowler Family said...

I have a fireplace, you can come and use sometime! I love cold snuggly days.