Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wandom Wednesday

Inspired by a friends blog who was also inspired by a friends blog, I took advantage of a rather LARGE spit up mess the other day. After removing the cushions from my couch to clean them I collected all the hidden treasures that had been stowed away in my couch.



The list is as follows:
  • 1 Superman Monster Truck
  • 1 Red car
  • 1 Red block
  • 1 Phone
  • 1 Tube of Desitin
  • 1 Goldfish cracker
  • 1 Candy wrapper
  • 1 Cheerio
  • 1 Penny (1979)
  • 1 Magnetic ball
  • 1 Broken needle threader
  • 2 Hair ties
  • 2 Pieces of "Polyfill"
  • 3 Binkies
  • 4 Bobby pins

So there you have it, the findings from 1 of my living room couches! What's in yours?



Other misc. facts:
  1. Wyatt says "NO" to everything.
  2. Both boys had Ecoli
  3. Kevin says "I love you too" before i've said anything
  4. Wyatt weighs 26 lbs
  5. Mekyla ran her first fever this week
  6. Wyatt has all 4 eye teeth in
  7. Kevin calls the kids in his Primary class "my guys"
  8. Nick was called as the Elders Quorum Secretary

Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I'm a little nervous to try the couch cushion game...funny though.

E Coli?!? Ewwwwww...no fun, I am sure!

Sorry that you got sickies...hope you are ALL better soon!

Lovin' your posts!

Cinnamon said...

Just goes to show that no matter how many times in our lives we may have been called, or have called our own little girls "Princess", we/they will still never pass the pea test.

Lauren said...

AH! I just linked to you from Meka. I've been wondering about your poor boys. I'm sorry they got it!! Did you have to deal with the 30 minute call from the health district? I hope they are feeling better!!