Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wandom Wednesday

  1. Kevin weighs 40.5 lbs.
  2. Mekyla can roll front 2 back now.
  3. Wyatt has added : Gn (gone), Ba (ball), Bay (binkie), Boo (book), Mo (more), Bebe (baby)
  4. For those of you who don't facebook, I've updated my photography blog.
  5. My camera is really trying to die on me so my wonderful hubby just bought me one of these.....



a Nikon D5000. I am excited to use it, but not so excited about the protection plan that came with it......



In his words, "No ones hands better feel this baby up but your own". Thanks babe!

3 comments:

Fire -n- Ice said...

I am so jealous! That is my dream to have one of those. At least you know yours will get used! Enjoy it enough for me too please! :O)

Anonymous said...

I don't know Bunny, it might just be an adjustment but doesn't Nick look about a foot shorter in that picture...(get it, a foot shorter...his feet are sunk in the mud...shorter...ha ha ha, i'm a crack up) =)

The Castle Carriage said...

Was that Dad?