Monday, August 23, 2010

My Man Monday

My Man decided that we need a "date night" once a week. Nothing big, just a night where we spend time together and enjoy being with each other. So thursday night has been deemed the night to put the kids down early, relax and have fun.

He started the night by making me Chicken Cordon Bleu, from scratch! On my week I hope he doesn't expect something so fancy!! It was soooooo good.

Oreo Pie for dessert while we watched, Date Night. Very very funny! A couple words they could have left out a a scene, but we were laughing the whole movie.

To end the night he bought an LED light for our pool so we could turn out all the lights outside and just have the little LED in the pool. We floated in our VERY WARM pool, looked at the stars and talked. It was so simple but it is something we haven't done for a long time, we're always "too busy".

Thank you to my man for deciding we need a date night and making the first one so much fun!

3 comments:

Bowler Family said...

Oh you guys are so cute!!! You look nice and skinny!!

Emily said...

It's amazing how the simple things are always the best!

Keep up the good work...you cuties!

Jed Wheeler Family said...

Hooray for date night. Jed and I watched that movie too, I don't know what happened to me but I laughed so hard I cried during the taxi crazy driving scene.