Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wandom Wednesday

Kevin is turning 4!

I can't believe it has been 4 years since I brought him home and started the wonderful journey of motherhood. I have learned so many things and there are even more things I am trying to be better at.

All the party information is on the invite, can you find it?



My Grandpa Gerald died on Monday. I only met him a handful of times. Nick and Kevin met him once. I'm not sad that he died, I'm sad that the hope of having a relationship with him has died. I hope Kevin Sr. meets him on the other side and shows him how wonderful family can be.



In case you couldn't find Kevin's birthday info:

Sep. 7th @ Our house
6-7:pm
please R.S.V.P so we know how many trains we will need.

3 comments:

Fire -n- Ice said...

Very cute! We will all be there! :D

Emily said...

Oh Bun...you are one clever gal!

We would love to come and celebrate with the birthday boy.

Do you need to borrow our wagon?

Viva los Villezcas said...

we are SO TOTALLY there! Love those pics...who took 'em? LOL! Love you