Friday, September 3, 2010

Funny Friday

So we were sleeping over at Nate & Kelli's house. I forgot my heat pack and my RLS kicked in REALLY BAD! So I grabbed one of Nick's white shirts off the floor and threw it in the microwave.

No I didn't get it wet first, and yes I have done this several times. So after the minute thirty in the microwave I pulled it out to find that it was smoking!! I had grabbed Nick's American Baseball shirt and the printing on front started to cook!! I totally ruined his shirt, luckily he wasn't upset and he had something to tease me about all day!

2 comments:

Fire -n- Ice said...

Sorry I don't have a heating pad! Guess I should get one, huh?!?

Lauren said...

Ack! I totally blew up butter the other day. Stupid microwaves.. just do what we want. Don't burn stuff!