Saturday, October 2, 2010

Saturday Summary

We didn't do anything blog worthy during the week but Friday we had a party.



Madison & Mekyla turned 1 year old!! I can't believe a year has gone by.


We had great food!

and enjoyed visiting and playing together.

We ate yummy cake!

and opened lots of girly pink presents.

Thank You everyone for waiting the extra hour, just because I can't read!!
Thank You Aunt Kelli & Uncle Nate for the wonderful food.
Thank You so much everyone for coming and making Madison & Mekyla's 1st birthday a blast!


2 comments:

Fire -n- Ice said...

The party was fun! Thanks for hosting it. And thanks for posting since I'm so bad and haven't done it yet! :D You have a lot more pictures than me. I guess that's what happens when I throw Nate the 'Mom card' and tell him he's in charge of it all. I was too tired! :D Thanks again for everything!

Emily said...

Sorry we missed out...we were finishing our anniversary date that we had to cancel last weekend.

Happiest Birthday to that sweetest little gal!

Love you all!