Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday Summary

We went over to the Villezcas' house for Alex's B-day. It was Sponge Bob theme. Alex was pretty stoked!


We had Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Macaroni & Cheese and Cheese Doritos. My kids were in Heaven.


Alex is such a big boy and Kevin loves hanging out with "yak". Happy Birthday Alex!


Nick was working for New Years, of course, so we headed over to the Castle to celebrate the New Year with the east coast.


I picked up some cheap twist blaster things at Lins. I had never seen them before so I picked up one for each boy. They were Awesome!! I should have picked up ALL of them. Pa helped everyone twist their blasters so he ended up covered.


After all our blasted twisting fun we went inside and broke out the glow sticks. We had a ton and all the kids loved them. All those squiggle lines are Kevin.


Wyatt loved putting them on his arm. When someone put one down he would pick it up. He had like 17 on one arm.


Kyla was happy with just one glow stick and being held by her Auntie Moki. She was getting pretty tired because we aren't used to all this late night partying!


Happy 2011 to all of you. We hope you have a wonderful year filled with everything you deserve and need.

We will be welcoming another baby into our family in July. July 28th to be more exact. I'm hoping it's a boy, Nick really doesn't care one way or the other. We should find out in the beginning of March what we are having. We will keep you updated!




For Jake's B-day we headed to the Castle and had a HUGE bonfire!

Pa lit the fire an hour before we got there but we still spent most of the time like this.

Uncle Arthur braved the heat and made a smaller fire for us so we could cook dinner. Wyatt spent most of the night right here burning marshmellow after marshmellow and letting it drop in to the fire.

Mekyla was pretty content just sitting with Daddy and eating. Pretty much all she does these days is sit on someones lap and eat. We are hoping her hair is going to have a growing spurt so that's why she is shoveling food :o)

Here is a horrible picture of me and my already bulging belly. It kind of looks like I'm just standing with bad posture, but I promise it does stick out!

5 comments:

Greg and Mel said...

Oh my gosh!! Congrats you guys! How exciting :) Good luck with the pregnancy! It was fun playing halo the other night :) Like old times!! :D

mel

Meka said...

Haha, right in the middle of the post like that!! Congratulations! You are definitely very brave! Wow 4 kids!!!

Bowler Family said...

Holy crap Esther!! You know what is makin' all those babies right!? Do we need to have a talk? haha JK Congratulations!! I hope you have a girl. Then everything will be nice and even!! :)

Emily said...

I love your fire pictures! You are amazing. As for the new baby...so super excited for you!!

Be well, my deary!

Cinnamon said...

Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations!
I'm so happy for you! Another beautiful baby to add to your beautiful family! And you belly looks beautiful! (Have I used THAT word already? ;) )