Friday, April 15, 2011

Funny Friday

Nick let Mekyla play with his wallet ... I tried to warn him ... all of the sudden there was a rip and ...

Nick was 5 bucks short. Of course all he did was shrug and say, "isn't she cute?". If it had been a twenty he might have been singing a different tune!

I gave Kevin a sheet of stickers that I got in the mail and told him to have fun. He asked if he could put them on his Monster Truck ... sure why not? This picture was taken After Wyatt pulled most of them off, but it was Covered!! Kevin thought it was "awesome".


While helping Pa Castle move some dirt, they had a little conversation that went like this:
"Pa I'm tired and want to go inside"
"But we just started working"
"Duh Pa! That's why I want to go inside"
I have no idea where he comes up with this stuff!



While in the tub Kevin laid back and put the back of his head under water then at the top of his lungs yelled, "LOOK MOM, MY EARS ARE UNDER WATER AND YOU CAN'T HEAR ME!"
No my dear, I think everyone in the neighborhood just heard you : )


Grandpa taught Kevin how to tell 'jokes' recently and it is pretty much the only thing that comes out of his mouth.
Kevin: Mom, guess what?
Me: What?
Kevin: That's what. HA HA Gottcha!
Me: Oh man.
Kevin: Hello McFly!
Wanna hear a funny joke? Just come on over, Kevin will repeat his for hours!

No comments: