Friday, July 15, 2011

Go to the mattresses!

Lately the kids have been pulling their mattresses out into the living room. They pile them up and then jump off the couch. They LOVE it! Wyatt always says, "high, high, high", which means, "I want to bring all 3 mattresses out and pile them"

Wyatt will jump onto the mattresses and then Kevin will jump behind him which then throws Wyatt up into the air and then both boys will giggle and giggle. I love sitting there and watching them have so much fun together.

Mekyla loves to jump just as much as the boys. She has just as much fun watching them jump as she does jumping herself. She doesn't like being thrown into the air like Wyatt does though.

Nick snapped these pictures the other day while I was in the shower. Wyatt and Kyla are getting along so much more lately. I don't know if it's because they are both getting older or if they are just finally get used to each other.

I love my kids!

1 comment:

Fire -n- Ice said...

Woo-Hoo for an awesome update!!! I decided I wold just comment on this one rather than all of them, but I did read them all. Your kids are adorable!!! It looks like you guys have been having a nice, wet summer! Maybe someday we will live closer and be able to do fun things with you guys!! Oh... Keep the posts coming!!! I KNOW you have to have more! :0) There is still a cute little guy that needs to be shown! ;)