Friday, August 5, 2011

Aunt Mer

I am a total slacker and only took 3 pictures of Aunt Mer when she came down to stay with us. And they weren't even good ones! They were of her playing bubbles with the kids during our yard sale.


Anyways Mer came down to help me out after the baby was born and to entertain the older kids and snuggle on the baby! It was a lot of fun.

She always had something for the kids to do and played with them all the time. When David woke for his night feeding I would take him into her and she would feed and change him while I pumped. It was so nice because I only had to be up for 30 min. in the night instead of an hour!

On her last day here she watched all the kids so Nick and I could go on a date. It was nice to just get out and watch a movie with no little voices interrupting!

Thank you SO much Aunt Mer for coming to help out it was great to spend time with you.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: