Friday, August 26, 2011

New Paint


Nick and I have been talking about painting our wall for a long time. We keep going back and forth on what to do. Finally one day Nick pulled out our Carmel colored paint and said, "I'm going to do it."

The kids really wanted to help but we weren't brave enough to actually give them real paint so I taped some paper to the wall and put food coloring in some water and let them go to town. They had a lot of fun for the 5 minutes they were interested and then off they ran to go play something else.


Nick learned a trick from his brother Nate about taping and getting a perfect edge so he was excited to try it out and see how it worked.


The trick worked great and we love our new wall. We think it makes the room not so dark and looks fresh and clean. So far nobody who has come to visit has noticed the color change but that's okay :o)

1 comment:

Fire -n- Ice said...

Haha... I don't think I have noticed your paint. It looks good though!