Thursday, September 15, 2011

Girls Night Out!


We felt like having a girls night out and Kelli came up with a great plan. We went and got our toes and nails painted first. The salon where Kelli scheduled our appt. said that someone called in a cancelled our appt. so they had to try and squeeze us in!! Kelli and Susie got their toes done and then went over to the table to get their nails done. Me? I had to stay in the chair where they did my toes and he started working on my nails?!? It was crowded and a little crazy but fun.



There was some Really Funny stuff that happened on our way from the nail place to the show but I don't feel like sharinf because it is one of those "you had to be there" stories. I will say that we laughed so hard we almost peed and Yes this is a picture of Kelli and I in a bathroom.



There was this hallway of mirrors so we tried taking a picture of ourselves.



I didn't see the guys behind us that were offering to take our picture and just kept trying to take a good picture of us. Susie invited them into the picture! haha!



I finally figured out why they were in our picture and handed over the camera.



We had SO much fun. The Lion King was Awesome! I never realised how many "life" lessons there are in that show. It was done beautifully and I loved every minute of it. The kids have been so addicted to the Lion King lately that I wanted them to see it so bad, but I wasn't going to pay that kind of money :o) Thank ladies for the fun night, it was great!

1 comment:

Fire -n- Ice said...

Haha! That was a great night! And those guys were getting in our picture because we are all so cute, so Susie just invited them closer! :) Thanks for taking pictures and documenting it!! So much fun!