Monday, September 12, 2011

Silly String Fight!


When I was at the .99 cent store awhile back they had 2 cans of silly string for .99 cents. I snatched some up because I love silly string. Last time we played with silly string the kids weren't that into it but like I said, I love silly string so I was hoping to win them over.



The tops were really hard to push so the kids needed help. They had a lot of fun shooting the string but they were un happy when they couldn't do it all at the same time.



The other Jones' happened to be at our place and luckily I had enough cans so it turned into quite the battle!



Poor Uncle Nate kind of became the un official target and ended up being covered in silly string. He made it a lot of fun for the kids and I think they all really enjoyed it. There was lots of giggling going on.



Wyatt's kept jamming and wouldn't shoot out like everyone elses so Daddy cleaned it and Wyatt was SO excited when it shot all the way across the driveway ....



... and got Uncle Nate!



Even Katelyn wasn't safe from the battle.




We had so much fun and I am hoping to find another great deal so we can do it again. Thanks Jones Family for the fun and thanks Uncle Nate for being such a fun target!

1 comment:

Fire -n- Ice said...

Thank YOU for the fun! We were just there to take advantage of your great ideas!! ;)