Thursday, October 27, 2011

3 months

David is almost a perfect baby.  He is such a sweet little thing and he brings so much joy into our home.

I don't know if it is because David is just so sweet or if I just know how fast it goes by, but I can't help just sitting and staring at him.  Asleep or awake, I love to just hold him and soak in every single thing.

I think we might have another fish on our hands because David likes to just lay in the water.  He isn't thrilled by it like his brothers but he doesn't scream like Kyla.

David always has a smile on his face.  He is the happiest baby ever.  He is so easy to please and he loves his brothers and sister.

Nick always says, "He is irresistible.  When he smiles you can't help but just melt and smile back"  We are all in love with our baby David.

David doesn't take binkies very often and he actually doesn't like the silicone ones.  He likes the rubber ones and likes to make them squeak!  The squeaking makes my skin crawl but if it will soothe a tired baby then I will put up with it.

I was crocheting and bouncing David during one of the rare moments he was crying and he grabbed on to my toe.  Instantly he stopped crying and just looked at it.  I wiggled it a few times and he laughed.  Then his head dropped to the seat and his eyes closed.  I tried pulling my toes away a couple times but he would startle so I kept my foot there and he slept happily for about an hour!

No teeth yet and no signs of teething.  David has a great appetite but he isn't very big.  He has cute little rolls but I don't think he will ever be very big.  We sure love our little David and we know that someday he will win over everyone with his intoxicating smile!

No comments: