Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sicky

Poor Kyla woke up not feeling well.  I always know when she doesn't feel good because she likes to lay at/on my feet?  She doesn't want me to hold her, she likes to curl up on the floor at my feet.  The boys were at the Castle for sleep overs so it was just me and Kyla (and David) home.  I made her a "bed" on the couch and turned all her favorite movies on.

That night she still didn't feel well and had a small fever so I kept her close to me.  Since her fever was so small I let it burn but wanted her close so I could check often and make sure it didn't get any worse.  By the next day she was back to her spunky self.  Hopefully her little fever burned it out of her system and it doesn't come back!! But then again she was so sweet and easy to deal with ....

No comments: