Saturday, November 5, 2011

Grace's Baptism

Grace was baptised today during the Stake baptisms and she asked me to give the talk on the Holy Ghost.  Everyone, including Nick and except for me was shocked that she would pick me.  I think I did a good job and Grace seemed to be happy with the things I gave her as part of my talk.  We are very proud of you Grace!

After the baptism we went to Jones' and there was a HUGE scorpion in her yard!!  I Hate scorpions and didn't want any of the kids near it, but they all followed Nick out into the desert to drop it off.  I would been much happier if he had squished it but he refused.

We have given Wyatt multiple baths since Halloween but his hair is still orange!  I thought the Blue in Kevin's hair would stain but it didn't.  I giggle every time I look at him because he looks so cute with orange hair!

No comments: